1. Tap the (+) icon button in the top right corner, select "Add a Medication" and begin typing the medication name. Our database will auto-suggest names for you as you begin to type.
2. Select the name of your medicine, and our database will also suggest a 'Form' and 'Color' for you. To select an alternative 'Form', tap and select your preferred option in the drop down menu. You can also select a custom ‘Color’ this way. (If your selected form is Tablet, you can select a custom ‘Shape’ as well.)
3. Tap 'Total Quantity', and use the keypad to enter the total quantity of the medication you have on hand. This will be used to give you refill reminders.
4. Tap 'Dose' and scroll to enter how much you take at each scheduled time. This will be reflected in your History and be used to give you refill reminders.
5. Tap 'Frequency' and scroll both the left and right wheels to indicate your schedule. You can also input a more complex reminder schedule, such as doses every other day, every two weeks, or once a month. To do this, toggle the ‘Interval Schedule’ option on, and use the scrolling menus below to enter your schedule.
6. Based on your entry, you will receive the appropriate number of 'Reminder' fields, where you can enter the time(s) when you'd like to receive your reminder(s).
7. When all fields have been filled, tap 'Save'.
1. Tap the round orange (+) button in the bottom right corner, then 'Add Med'.
2. Tap '’Medicine Name’ and begin typing the medication name. Our database will auto-suggest names for you as you begin to type.
3. Select the name of your medicine, and our database will suggest a 'Form' for you as well. To select an alternative 'Form', pick 'Other' from the drop-down menu, then scroll and tap to make your selection. You can also select a custom ‘Color’ this way. (If your selected form is Tablet, you can select a custom ‘Shape’ as well.)
4. Tap the suggested ‘Total Quantity’ field, and scroll to enter the quantity of the medication you have on hand. This will be used to give you refill reminders.
5. Tap 'Dose' and enter the amount you take at each scheduled time. This will be reflected in your History and be used to give you refill reminders. If you do not take this med on a regular basis, toggle ‘Take As Needed’ to the right.
6. Tap 'Frequency' and use the drop-down menus to indicate your schedule. You can also input a more complex reminder schedule, such as doses every other day, every two weeks, or once a month. To do this, toggle the ‘Interval Schedule' option on, and use the scroll menus below to enter your schedule.
7. Based on your entry, you will receive the appropriate number of 'Reminder' fields where you can enter the time(s) when you'd like to receive your reminder(s).
8. When all fields have been filled, tap 'Save’.
Currently we have over 8,000 medications and supplements in our database. If one of your medications or supplements is not yet in our system, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can set up the following habit reminders: Watch Weight, Hydrate, Track Blood Pressure, Move More (Apple Only), Check Blood Glucose, and Record Mood.
Is there a new habit you’d like to see? Send us a note at email@example.com, or by opening the menu and tapping ‘Help’, then ‘Contact Us’.
1. Tap the (+) icon button (on Apple, top right; on Android, bottom right), then select "Add a Habit"
2. From the 'Choose a Habit' screen tap the habit you'd like to set up.
3. In the fields below, enter your current and target measurements.
4. If you keep your ‘Reminders’ toggled on, you will receive the appropriate number of fields below, based on your entry .
5. When all fields have been entered, tap 'Save' .
1. Open 'My Health' and tap the name of the habit you'd like to change.
2. On the next screen, tap 'Edit' in the top right corner.
3. In the fields below, enter your current and target measurements.
4. Next to 'Frequency', tap to change the number of scheduled reminders.
5. Then use the following 'Reminder' field(s) to change your habit reminder time(s).
6. Don’t forget to tap 'Save' when you're finished.
1. Open 'My Health' and tap the habit you'd like to deactivate.
2. On the next screen, tap ‘Edit’ in the top right corner.
3. Then tap the red ‘Deactivate’ text at the bottom of the screen.
Once a habit has been deactivated, you’ll still be able to see your history of it. If you'd like to keep your habit but stop receiving reminders, simply toggle ‘Reminders’ off.
If you marked a medication or habit but didn't tap on time, the good news is that the app features a 'History' editing feature for exactly this reason - folks wanting an accurate record of med takes. To do this:
1. Open the menu and tap 'History'
2. Select the day with the dose you'd like to edit
3. Tap on the missed (red) med icon you'd like to change
4. You will see a pop-up window which asks 'Edit your history?'
5. Tap 'OK'.
Please note: while editing your 'History' adjusts your adherence percentages, streaks, and perfect days, it does not affect points. It’s also not currently possible to edit habit history, though we are looking to include this feature in a future update.
We use activation codes for certain programs that we run with healthcare companies, or when we are distributing the app at certain events, such as charity runs. You do not need an activation code to get started with the app, and it does not change your chances of winning in our raffle.
|Level||Points||# of Gifts Per Week||Gift Value|
Eligible users are chosen randomly for each level in the app. Winners are chosen weekly on Fridays. Not sure if you’re eligible? Check out the article, 'How do I enter the raffle?'
The number of gifts given for each level is outlined in the article, 'How many points do I need to win a gift?'
In connection with the Service, we may make available a user gift program (the “Gift Program”), where you can become eligible to be entered into weekly drawings (“Drawings”) to receive gift cards, charity donations and other items (collectively, “Gifts”) in connection with your accrual of points that you may earn by using the Service (“Mango Points”). Mango Points can be accumulated by engaging in certain actions via the Service, such as when you take your Medications and Supplements on schedule.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether a particular action qualifies for Mango Points. After accumulating Mango Points, you will be automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a Gift based upon your Mango Point level (see the section titled “Drawings” below for more information). Please note that you may be required to provide additional information to Mango Health or a third party merchant in order to redeem certain Gifts, and processing fees may also be applicable to Gift redemption.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your Mango Points are viewable via your Account within 7 days from accrual. You should contact us if it has been more than 7 days and the Mango Points have not been applied to your Account. We may also, at our discretion, delay any Gift redemption or Mango Point accrual in order to validate or verify your actions via the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that:- In order to accrue Mango Points you must be at least 18 years of age. You may also be required to be a registered user with an Account in good standing;
Mango Health reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Gift Program, or any Gifts and Mango Points related thereto. If you have any questions, please contact us.
As noted above, a user can become eligible to be entered into Drawings for the chance to receive Gifts via the Service based upon the number of Mango Points such user earns in connection with his or her use of the Service. The following terms and conditions apply to such Drawings:- NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Customer service software powered by Desk.com